To document (important) decisions, we like mind-maps or tables.
- (+) are visually appealing
- (+) can show relationships between different parts of decisions
- (=) are well suited for smaller decisions, where some keywords provide enough information
- (-) require special tools to create or maintain (we count paper and pen as special tool, though)
- (-) are somewhat informal, sometimes not suited in more formal settings
- (+) are well suited even for large decisions
- (+) are very easy to create and maintain in many different tools
- (-) lack the visual attractiveness you find in mind-maps.
(+) positive, (-) negative, (=) neutral argument