Some problems and risks originate from processes within and around the system, i.e.:
- requirements processes: If there’s no agreed-upon and clear requirements process, that may lead to problems in the long run.
- development processes (including implementation, test, versioning, configuration)
- build-, release- and deployment processes can cause serious problems for systems.
- test- and quality assurance processes
- management processes: management and related decision processes might not aligned with system requirements and/or quality goals