A simple diagram with a brief textual explanation.
6. Runtime View
6.1 Execute all checks
A typical scenario within HtmlSC is the execution of all available checking algorithms on a set of HTML pages.
- User or build calls
- Gradle (from within build) calls
- HSC configures input files and output directory
- HSC creates an
- gets all configured files into
- (planned) get all available Checker classes based upon annotation
- perform the checks, collecting the results
6.2 Report checking results
Reporting is done in the natural hierarchy of results (see the corresponding concept in section 8.2.1 for an example report).
- per “run” (
PerRunResults): date/time of this run, files checked, some configuration info, summary of results
- per “page” (
- create page result header with summary of page name and results
- for each check performed on this page create a section with
- per “single check on this page” report the results for this particular check